NOW HIRING IN OUR GORHAM LOCATION (207) 839-8668
The Job: We are expanding and looking for (Landscape) Construction Laborers in our Gorham, ME location.
Peter A. Lyford Inc. is a locally owned, family run business who has serviced the state of Maine and worked on the largest construction jobs and sites for over 20 years.
Being a family-run business, we take GREAT pride in our work as our family name is attached to every project we undertake.
We are versatile enough to perform many aspects of turf installation to both residential & commercial properties as well as the MDOT State projects we perform.
Essential Job Functions for the (Landscape) Construction Laborer:
- Driving a truck (with equipment trailer) to job sites; loading/unloading equipment at these sites
- Loading Hydro seeder multiple times a day
- Planting Trees & Shrubs
- New lawn installations / hydroseeding / sod
- Bark Mulching / Hay Mulching
- Equipment operation (i.e. Hay mulcher, helping with hose on hydro seeder) / Hand Tools (i.e. Rake, shovel etc.)
- Maintain / Clean Equipment at shop & site
Minimum Requirements for the (Landscape) Construction Laborer:
- Must be able to arrive at work on time and work any requested schedule (normally 7am-4/5pm M-F)
- Must be prepared to work outdoors
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. daily, and throughout the day
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have clean driving record (no violations in the last 5 years)
- Ability to drive a truck with an equipment trailer
- Weekly Paycheck
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
CALL TODAY 839-8668 FOR AN INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!